[bestbits] Re: [governance] Call for Transparency Process for 1Net - We are Caesar Wife

Jean-Christophe NOTHIAS I The Global Journal jc.nothias at theglobaljournal.net
Mon Feb 10 11:32:26 EST 2014

Avri,

Tank you for your message, even though it brings no answer to the pending questions.

Everyone can measure that the issues at stake do have serious consequences. But there is still a difference between "not having the answers" and "trying to elude, or hide the issues at stake". Moreover, if you are not able to bring an answer, or be part of an honest audience that wishes to keep trust around within these present postings, why to bother with an empty message. So thanks for not participating to this very needed endeavor. Then maybe do not feel fill the air with additional vacuum. Vacuum sometimes confuses people.

Michael, Thomas, me and many others do have a serious, urgent, necessary need for good answers - as you might have noticed, there are people in the 1net "thing" that are transfuses from the lists, and all of that is far from neutral. Democracy is a better deal than Asymmetocracy (see AMS model).

My impression is that you underestimate what it is at stake Avri, and why Michael's questions are simply absolutely critical. Or do you deliberately try to avoid some hard facts?

Whatever! We will look elsewhere for answers. And they will come. I agree with Thomas :"Those privileged to participate here have a responsibility to the billions who will be affected by our actions."

History will tell who were the decent folks trying to have a fair Internet debate and governance. And who were the Asymmetrics.

JC