[governance] RE: [bestbits] Call for Transparency Process for 1Net

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 03:21:37 EST 2014

A simple detailed reply (1-2 hours max) to my initial request would be more
than sufficient to stem any further debate on the internal functioning of
1Net (certainly by myself).

My question is why those who have wasted far more of their (and my time) in
arguing that such is unnecessary are not directing their efforts toward 1Net
to have them stop this discussion immediately through a useful response.