[bestbits] Questions for our submissions are now online at NetMundial

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:15:57 EST 2014

Dear all, Please note that the page may still undergo minor
adjustments. The members of EMC thought it was very important to open for
contributions today, so all actors understand how the contributions will be
and what will be expected from them. The final version of the page should
be stable soon.

Best
MarĂ­lia

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Joana Varon <joana at varonferraz.com> wrote:

> http://content.netmundial.br/

> Joana Varon Ferraz
> @joana_varon
> PGP 0x016B8E73

*MarĂ­lia Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora
Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

Researcher and Coordinator
Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate
www.diplomacy.edu