[bestbits] Re: Survey on Civil Society Steering Group options

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Wed Feb 26 00:52:37 EST 2014

Reminder! Survey closes end of February.

Below is a link to a survey set up so that you can input your thoughts on the future of the Civil Society Steering Group – which was set up in haste to deal with some nomination issues where it was important that civil society present joint nominations. The aim is to expand this group and your input is welcome into how this should be done.

http://igcaucus.org/limesurvey/index.php?sid=75933&lang=en

Thanks to those who have responded already.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/pgp.