[bestbits] Need your input - NETmundial Solutions Map

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:46:43 EST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefaan Verhulst (NYU) <sv39 at nyu.edu>
Date: Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Subject: Need your input - NETmundial Solutions Map

Dear colleague:

Hope all is well! We are reaching out to you for your feedback on the
development of a new tool to enable collaboration on Internet Governance.

The GovLab  <http://thegovlab.org/>(New York University and MIT) and Second
Rise are exploring the creation of a prototype called the “NETmundial
Solutions Map <https://www.netmundial.org/solutions-map>.” The map will aim
to enable coordination on Internet governance issues by providing an open
data-set of what responses exist to what issues, developed by whom and in what
region.

We hope that you can take a few minutes to provide feedback using our
survey, which aims to collect feedback on how users currently find
information on Internet governance. You can find the survey by clicking here
<https://netmundialsolutionsmap.typeform.com/to/bNz4Rc>. For more
background on the overall NETmundial initiative, you can visit their
recently relaunched website: https://www.netmundial.org.

Your input is important to us, and we hope that you can take a moment to
help develop the prototype for the NETmundial Solutions Map in a manner
that would add value to the current eco-system. Please feel free to forward
this to anyone else in your network that may have an interest in how a
internet governance map is designed.

Thank you in advance, and please let me know if you have any questions. As
we progress we will share our findings on the GovLab blog (For instance:
interim findings of our face-to-face interviews
<http://thegovlab.org/do-we-need-a-map-on-the-road-to-distributed-internet-governance-findings-from-interviews/>
can
be found here). We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Stefaan Verhulst & The GovLab Team

--
*Carolina Rossini *