[bestbits] [governance] Re: NMI and the Brazilian CGI.br

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Dec 2 01:43:13 EST 2014

On 02-Dec-14 07:18, parminder wrote:
> You cannot claim that you have not heard of UN and ITU vilification in
> this space.

That i do not deny.

Everything and everyone has been vilified by someone or other at some
point on civil society lists;  that seems in the nature of civil society
lists and we live with it.  Business and the UN/U systems are equitably
vilified by individuals within civil society.

What I am claiming is that it is not systemic and there there are more
examples of people willing to work with the UN and the UN system than
participate in vilification activities. I beleive that most people on
civil society lists accept the interplay of  stakeholders, both
individuals and institutional.

avri