[bestbits] Opening cermony

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:41:03 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,
Yesterday I heard that I have been selected by the  MAG  to make the civil
society presentation at the opening ceremony. Please send me your
suggestions of topics for inclusion so that, as far as it's possible in
such a short time, I can say what all of us want to be said.
The IGC and Bestbits are not all of civil society;please help me to as
large a view as possible by passing on this message to others in as wide a
reach as possible.
Thank you
Deirdre Williams
Co-coordinator, IG Caucua.

--
“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979