[bestbits] Fwd: [cs-coord] Civil Society Speakers for IGF Closing Ceremony

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Tue Aug 26 00:29:48 EDT 2014

Please find below the nomination message for the civil society speaker for the IGF Closing Ceremony as selected by the Internet Governance Civil Society Coordination Group, as sent by its chair, Ian Peter.  Burcu Kilic, whom we nominated, is in the first position with Milton Mueller also nominated as a second.

Begin forwarded message: