[bestbits] [Bp_multistakeholder] Draft plan for IGF BP on multistakeholderism session

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Thu Aug 21 19:12:55 EDT 2014

Please see below for an outline of the IGF session "Best Practice Forum
1: Developing meaningful multistakeholder participation mechanisms"
which is from 4:30 to 6pm on Day 2.  I can't attend because I am
moderating another session at the same time, but I note that "review of
working definition of multistakeholderism" is one of the topics for review.

It would be great if we could contribute, even if not more broadly
approved yet, a draft definition of multi-stakeholderism coming out of
the LiquidFeedback experiment hosted at Best Bits
(http://bestbits.net/lf/).  But so far there has been only one proposal
posted there (the NETmundial definition, by me), and very little
discussion.  Now would be an excellent time to join if you have a
proposal about how to define multi-stakeholderism.

Please see my earlier message of 31 July and 15 August about this for
more information, and contact me for your invite code if you want to
participate.

On Aug 20, 2014, at 7:37 PM, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org