[bestbits] Nominations for closing civil society speaker at IGF

Charles Vieira Sanches Sanches at article19.org
Wed Aug 20 10:37:34 EDT 2014

+1

Charles Vieira Sanches
Chargé de Programme Senior

ARTICLE 19 Sénégal/Afrique de l’Ouest

  Défendre la liberté d'expression et l'accès à l'information

T +221 33 869 03 22
F +221 33 860 85 75
W Article19.sn
Tw @article19wafric
Fa Article19wafric

De : bestbits-request at lists.bestbits.net [bestbits-request at lists.bestbits.net] de la part de Carolina Rossini [carolina.rossini at gmail.com]
Date d'envoi : mercredi 20 août 2014 14:22
À : Mishi Choudhary
Cc: <bestbits at lists.bestbits.net> bestbits at lists.bestbits.net&gt
Objet : Re: [bestbits] Nominations for closing civil society speaker at IGF

+1

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Mishi Choudhary <mishi at softwarefreedom.org<mailto:mishi at softwarefreedom.org>> wrote:
+1

On 08/20/2014 12:27 AM, William Drake wrote:
I would strongly support this, important to have a Turkish voice

Bill

On Aug 20, 2014, at 3:32 AM, Carolina Rossini <carolina.rossini at gmail.com<mailto:carolina.rossini at gmail.com>> wrote:

Just to add that Burcu has been part of BB for one year now, and was at the BB meeting in Bali. She has been following the discussions closely. C