[bestbits] Multi-stakeholder definition being developed using LiquidFeedback software

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Sun Aug 31 05:42:01 EDT 2014

Super nice, Jeremy et all.

For a different/similar purposes, I was researching some online tools for
deliberative democracy with colleagues and this is the list of tools we
came up with: https://antivigilancia.wiki.br/brmeeting/ferramentas
(descriptions in Portuguese but the list is understandable). And its a
wiki, so anyone can add references to more tools.

Will be happy to explore Liquid Democracy and to discuss usage of this and
other tools to improve our processes.

best

joana

Joana Varon Ferraz