[bestbits] What is civil society's position on copyright in Internet governance?

Geetha Hariharan geetha at cis-india.org
Tue Apr 29 13:21:25 EDT 2014

Dear all,

Please find below a document compiling all comments to the draft
Article 13 on enabling environment for innovation and creativity. This
may prove useful while tracing the evolution of the Article to its
present form.

http://cis-india.org/internet-governance/netmundial-outcome-document-draft-article-13/at_download/file

Best,
Geetha.