[bestbits] Re: [governance]

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sun Apr 27 13:35:55 EDT 2014

Thank you Giacomo for your endorsement and also mention of Anriette, of
course.

There are many others equally worth to mention, but forgive me if I forget
- it is not my intention to list all the names, but thank them all
together. There are people in the remote hubs, globally, many more who
could have played great roles had they been Brazil, but due to various
reasons, work, money, health, family... they quietly stayed at home and
watched or remotely participated. As someone proposed, we better use
"online" participation which is not "remote" in substantive sense.

Anyway, I also agree with Giacomo that we should thank and recognize all
these outside of the Civil Society but equally important partners of the
work of NET mundial.

Civil society is not a solo actor in our own silo, but we are part of the
larger team.

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<