[bestbits] For endorsement: Civil society proposals for amendments to the NETmundial outcome document

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 03:11:33 EDT 2014

Could I suggest that "in the spirit of Nnenna" J that CS endorse the
terminology of the Internet as a "Global Commons" rather than that of
"global common resource" (whose actual meaning I really don't understand).
Also, could CS insist along with Nnenna that "Social Justice" be a
fundamental principle of the Internet along with Human Rights.

Once Nnenna's speech and the CS proposals have been put in alignment I would
be delighted to endorse this.