[bestbits] multistakeholderism: a quick survey

Achal Prabhala aprabhala at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 12:29:38 EDT 2014

Hello, I'm Achal Prabhala and I am attending NetMundial on behalf of the
Centre for Internet and Society in Bangalore (www.cis-india.org).

Given the several different interpretations of what multistakeholderism
means, CIS is interested in a short vox pop on what you think the term
means. We'll run responses on the CIS website on a daily basis once
NetMundial starts.

If you have a minute, and have an opinion on what this means (a couple
of lines will do) - I would appreciate that. You can simply email me
directly, aprabhala at gmail dot com. Please include your designation as
you would like it to be noted.

Many thanks; I'll also be asking as many people at NetMundial who will
speak to me from different sectors - esp government, business and the
technical community - and we'll be similarly recording and relaying
their answers.

I appreciate your time. Good wishes,
-Achal