[bestbits] Please comment on NETmundial documents.

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sat Apr 19 07:15:33 EDT 2014

I think there are about 40 messages in the thread about surveillance.  Email to bestbits and IGC mean nothing to the NETmundial meeting.  Please also  comment on the documents. Surveillance paragraph is Roadmap, paragraph 35.

Simple statements, example: I support Ian Peter's comment about that the Necessary and Proportionate principles must be included in this paragraph.

Or propose a simple re-write of the paragraph so Necessary and Proportionate principles fit with the existing.  Minimal changes to get the point across might be best.

Comments close UTC 12:00 April 21st.  Please comment now, don't leave until the last minute (who is going to read a flood of comments posted a few hours before deadline?)  If you see comments by others you support, say so.   And you can disagree.

Principles: <http://document.netmundial.br/1-internet-governance-principles/>
Roadmap: <http://document.netmundial.br/2-roadmap-for-the-future-evolution-of-the-internet-governance/>

Adam (individual capacity)