[bestbits] Agenda for Civil Society pre-NetMundial Coordination Meeting

Seth Johnson seth.p.johnson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 04:15:30 EDT 2014

Hi folks -- I will be in town though I understand the registration is now
closed for this prep session for civil society sector reps.  I had planned
to spend the day prepping on my own, but now wonder if there's a chance I
can set up in my hostel and confab with you all by remote login.

Seth Johnson