[bestbits] Re: [governance] Surveillance paragraph of netmundial document

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu Apr 17 14:41:32 EDT 2014

I have no idea what happened on the 22nd Carolina. I haven't been able
to track netmundial. But my colleague Danny O'brien and Gabrielle
Guillermin (with whom we work on the paper) will be in Sao Paulo for net
mundial.

If the 22nd is a good date, we might be able to launch the paper there.
I'll coordinate internally.