[bestbits] free flow of information @ Netmundial - Civil Society major issues

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Apr 15 10:44:26 EDT 2014

On Tuesday 15 April 2014 07:49 PM, Adam Peake wrote:
> SNIP
>
> I hope it represents progress.  How we moved on since Tunis -- just look at the statements about Human Rights. What chance of those being considered a few years ago. And much more.

Dont know what you are talking about. You sure have read WSIS docs, right?

> Everything could be better, but I am quite satisfied we are making progress.

There is no progress... It is going backwards, and steeply... BTW, do
you think democracy is a human right, or it isnt... What is your comment
on this human right not only being absent in the initial text but also
not being included when a few HLC members asked for it. Will really like
to know

parminder