[bestbits] problems with list?

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Fri Apr 11 23:13:52 EDT 2014

On 12 Apr 2014, at 4:11 am, Ian Peter <ian.peter at ianpeter.com> wrote:

> Yes, looks like I can post Joana,  but I  am not receiving any emails.
>
> I got your message because it was copied to me, but I still am not getting any messages from the list. I have raised with Jeremy, I will also check spam filters at hosting site..

I've taken you out of copy Ian - please let me know if you get this.  Your mail server was complaining about an invalid hostname being presented by the Best Bits mail server.  I've just fixed that.

I've also made some other changes in the last few days:

Patched the heartbleed vulnerability
Changed our web server from Apache to nginx

Additionally, I'm working on some new features which I'll announce soon.

So please let me know if you notice anything weird.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/pgp.