[bestbits] problems with list?

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Apr 11 15:56:02 EDT 2014

For some reason I stopped receiving postings from best bits a few weeks ago – I  wondered why it went so quiet! But I note from the web page that there has been plenty of activity but I havent been getting any copies.

When I try to check my subscription and check my password, I don’t get a message with the reset instructions either. So I am not sure what is going on.

I’ve written to Jeremy just now about this. This message is partially to check whether a mail from me will actually reach the list, but I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems.

Ian Peter