[bestbits] URGENT - statement commenting on draft NETmundial text to be posted 8.5 hours from now

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:24:48 EDT 2014

Dear Jeremy,

Thanks for putting this draft to comment.

I support Jeanette's comments on Human Rights.

I would also add two brief comments:

In this paragraph I would add:

*"We endorse the inclusion of principles related to preserve an open,
decentralized, unfragmented, interconnected, interoperable, secure, stable,
resilient, sustainable, and trustworthy Internet. *

*While we acknowledge that neutrality is included in this section, we would
like to **emphasize** the recognition of the "end to end" principle and the
consequences of its respect: "net neutrality" and see an explicit reference
to the concept and term "net neutrality".*

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Fatima

*Fatima Cambronero*