[governance] Re: [bestbits] Letters from Indian Civil Society organisations to the Chair of NetMundial regarding appointment of civil society co-chair

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Apr 10 12:11:50 EDT 2014

On Apr 11, 2014, at 12:37 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Good then.  Just because parminder & friends haven't ever heard of her

Suresh, "parminder & friends" happen to be a very reputable group of civil society organizations with the long history of serious contributions to Internet governance dialogue.  They are also a very diverse group, that they are so united in this is a suggestion that we should pay attention. Your knee seems to be jerking again.

And I agree with Carlos - "Prioritize, please!"

Adam