[bestbits] Proposed Best Bits steering committee election process

McTim mctimconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:39:51 EDT 2014

Jeremy,

I think overall it is solid, except for the gender bits.  Are you
really proposing to invalidate the election if the 40% threshold isn't
met?

Wouldn't it be better to mandate that a number (say 50%) of candidates
be women or the election won't be run?

Invalidating an election should only be done if there improprieties in
the process IMHO.

rgds,

McTim