[bestbits] FORTVALLEY #FORTVALLEY FORT.VALLEY FORT-VALLEY FORT--VALLEY

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Sun Apr 6 10:41:24 EDT 2014

This guy is a proper troll. Meeting of 1net steering in Singapore was very
good indeed (proper multistakeholder conversation, without .gov, of
course).

There was some good debate on George's proposal for a "code of conduct".
Will be pushing here for finalizing the minutes and make them public...
plus, moving to action... I recognize we at the 1net steering is acting
slow (lot of people, different interests, busy agendas...but good will for
a dialogue, lets see how we can speed this up).

Nevertheless, in situations were people are not focused on reaching a
concrete outcome, I tend to think that mailing lists are not the most
productive way.. a lot of good ideas get lost in the cloud... but that's
just me frustrated. ;)

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 10:55 AM, Jeremy Malcolm <Jeremy at malcolm.id.au>wrote:

> On 6 Apr 2014, at 9:25 pm, Carlos A. Afonso <ca at cafonso.ca> wrote:
>
> > No idea what the purpose of these messages from tCAT is... or even who
> > tCAT is...
>
> I'm passing this to the interim steering committee to determine whether
> it's a case of abusive behaviour of the list warranting suspension of
> posting privileges.
>
> --
> Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
> Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek
> host -t NAPTR 5.9.8.5.2.8.2.2.1.0.6.e164.org|awk -F! '{print $3}'
>
> WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended
> to enable encryption at your end. For instructions, see
> http://jere.my/l/pgp.

Joana Varon Ferraz
@joana_varon
PGP 0x016B8E73