[bestbits] Re: [governance] Blogpost: "Snowden isn't just about Surveillance. It is much, Much, MUCH worse...

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Sep 30 21:16:36 EDT 2013

At 20:33 30/09/2013, michael gurstein wrote:

>"Snowden isn't just about Surveillance. It is much, Much, MUCH worse..."
>http://wp.me/pJQl5-cS

Thank you Michael for publishing the reality's real stuff.

The cyberspace is only a fifth military/police theater (land, see,
air, space, cyber). The same rules, concerns, behaviors .. apply with
the same risks and threats for our digital nudity. This is why we all
need our own Personal Reality Information System Mononitor.

FYI have initiated a DSA, Digital Security and Awareness, discussion
zone at the IUCG
(http://iucg.org/wiki/Main_Page#Digital_Security_and_Awareness).
jfc