[bestbits] Re: URGENT: Need 2 Reps of CSO for HLLM / pre-IGF 2013

Donny B.U. dbu at donnybu.com
Wed Sep 18 06:02:09 EDT 2013

please kindly informed, at this moment on, i'm very much lack of
resources( in term of time and energy) to keep my eyes on the IGF
preparation. because along the way, we have to keep the process
transparant, accountable and based on the spirit of multistakeholder.

for the content of the TOR, I'm not sure that we can do several major
changes. because it's already wrapped up by MCIT.

regards,

-dbu-

--
e: dbu at donnybu.com | t: @donnybu | f: donnybu | w: donnybu.com | p: