[bestbits] WHOOPS: FW: [governance] New Blogpost: The Internet,Global Governance,and the Surveillance State in a Post-Snowden World (The Internet is Not Your Friend, Get Over It)

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 17:22:05 EDT 2013

I seem to have sent an internal URL for my blogpost… Sorry…

Correct URLs

http://gurstein.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/the-internet-global-governance-and-the-surveillance-state-in-a-post-snowden-world-the-internet-is-not-your-friend-get-over-it/

http://tinyurl.com/khja796

Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 12:45 PM
To: Michael Gurstein
Subject: Fwd: [governance] New Blogpost: The Internet,Global Governance,and the Surveillance State in a Post-Snowden World (The Internet is Not Your Friend, Get Over It)

it asks for a password....

[governance] New Blogpost: The Internet,Global Governance,and the Surveillance State in a Post-Snowden World (The Internet is Not Your Friend, Get Over It)

Wed, 4 Sep 2013 18:29:12 +0700

michael gurstein  <mailto:gurstein at gmail.com> <gurstein at gmail.com>

governance at lists.igcaucus.org,"michael gurstein"  <mailto:gurstein at gmail.com> <gurstein at gmail.com>

 <mailto:governance at lists.igcaucus.org> <governance at lists.igcaucus.org>, "bestbits"  <mailto:bestbits at lists.bestbits.net> <bestbits at lists.bestbits.net>,  <mailto:IRP-SC at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org> <IRP-SC at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org>

This might interest some...

Blogpost: The Internet,Global Governance,and the Surveillance State in a
Post-Snowden World (The Internet is not your Friend, Get Over It)

http://tinyurl.com/mwhlea4

Mike