[bestbits] Re: [liberationtech] Call for Tenders SMART 2013/N004 “European Capability for Situational Awareness” (ECSA) - European Federation for cyber-censorship and human rights monitoring

Andrew Lewman andrew at torproject.is
Tue Sep 3 12:31:06 EDT 2013

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:27:19 +0000
<Camino.MANJON at ec.europa.eu> wrote:
> You will find all the relevant information (invitation to the tender,
> tender specifications and model contract) in the following link:
>
> http://bit.ly/16E6sfG

It seems your website is blocking access from the very tools you're
trying to fund and create. I just tried access via Tor, ipredator vpn,
and hotspot shield. All received the following message:

"Access Denied

Your request has been denied for security reason."

Perhaps you need a freedom reason to allow access.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact