[Final draft for final comments] Letter to Pres. Rousseff Re: [bestbits] [governance] Dilma Rousseff's speech at UN

João Carlos R. Caribé joao.caribe at me.com
Thu Sep 26 12:21:17 EDT 2013

Is great to see the enthusiasm of an Internet veteran like Carlos Alfonso, I'm joining the group, I want to participate more. What is happening now in Brazil in digital policies this delightfully surprising.

Congratulations for all involved in this letter.
_
João Carlos Caribé
(021) 8761 1967
(021) 4042 7727