[bestbits] WSIS+10 High Level Event Multistakeholder Preparatory Platform launched

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Mon Sep 2 19:49:13 EDT 2013

Thanks Deborah and Jeremy for highlighting this.

It seams all the documents are meant to be sent by one organization. Having
that in mind, I would suggest:

For the document on outcome docs of WSIS+10, I guess a joint submission
from BB could be richer, meanly because, as Jeremy mentioned, it includes
ICT4D themes about which, at least for me, I wouldn't have much to say.

For the second document, I tend to think that we could gain more space if
we make multiple submissions. But we could coordinate so we ensure that, on
the second one, about organization of the meeting, all the topics we want
to cover are dealt with and that there is a diversity of speakers from
civil society. Does it sound feasible?

cheers

joana

-