[Final draft for final comments] Letter to Pres. Rousseff Re: [bestbits] [governance] Dilma Rousseff's speech at UN

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Thu Sep 26 07:37:44 EDT 2013

Dear Joana

This is exactly what I had in mind when I proposed this letter. I am
sorry I could not contribute to the drafting. We will circulate it to
APC members for support. I am at the African IGF and traveling tonight
so am copying our communications manager, Mallory Knodel, to ask her to
do this as Valeria Betancourt our policy manager is also in transit.
Could you please send her the final copy if there are changes?

Thanks.. good letter.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692