[governance] [bestbits] [letter to Dilma Rousseff] merging threads from IGC and BB

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Sep 26 07:19:18 EDT 2013

The link to endorse the statement is now up:

http://bestbits.net/brazil-66-unga/

Even if you think you already endorsed it in this thread, it will be your responsibility now to add your name to this page. :-)  Please also be sure to respond to the email confirmation (or let me know if you don't get it).

Thanks.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.