[bestbits] IGF Visa

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Thu Sep 26 05:42:47 EDT 2013

Thanks everyone for the quick help.

We have just done that. Fingers crossed for the invitation letter.

Many more thanks and best wishes
Shahzad

From:  Sarah Kiden <skiden at gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:32 PM
To:  Shahzad Ahmad <shahzad at bytesforall.pk>
Cc:  "bestbits at lists.bestbits.net Bits" <bestbits at lists.bestbits.net>
Subject:  Re: [bestbits] IGF Visa

Shahzad,

I hope you are okay. I already received my visa invitation letter.

I used my registration confirmation that I received after registering for
the IGF. When you register through this link
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/igf-2013-registration, the IGF Secretariat
will send you a registration confirmation that you can send to
visaigf2013 at gmail.com together with a copy of your passport and itinerary.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Sarah