[bestbits] RE:Bali meeting - IGF plus

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Thu Oct 10 08:22:02 EDT 2013

What?  We wrote it between us, in our time, as a contribution to the Best Bits debate on internet governance. No-one got paid anything by anyone.

But please, make me an offer I can't refuse

Andrew Puddephatt | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Executive Director
Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
T: +44 (0)20 7549 0336 | M: +44 (0)771 339 9597 | Skype: andrewpuddephatt
gp-digital.org