[bestbits] Best Bits server restored and under testing

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Oct 29 09:44:15 EDT 2013

Congrats Jeremy. I was so busy at the IGF that I only half-grasped what
was happening. You must have felt really frustrated at the timing of
this. You have my sympathy. When APC was hit by a DDOS attack a few
weeks ago we were down for about a week.. mail and web and everything else!

It was incredibly stressful.

Anriette

On 29/10/2013 12:31, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> The Best Bits server is now mostly restored and under testing.  Please
revert to using this mailing list, and let me know if you experience any
unusual problems.

> Thanks.
>
> --
>
> *Dr Jeremy Malcolm
> Senior Policy Officer
> Consumers International | the global campaigning voice for consumers*
> Office for Asia-Pacific and the Middle East
> Lot 5-1 Wisma WIM, 7 Jalan Abang Haji Openg, TTDI, 60000 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

hub | http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

www.facebook.com/consumersinternational
<http://www.facebook.com/consumersinternational>

> Read our email confidentiality notice
<http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>. Don't
print this email unless necessary.

> *WARNING*: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly
recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For
instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.

- --
anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692