[bestbits] comparison of principles and statments

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Sat Oct 19 10:55:47 EDT 2013

On Oct 19, 2013, at 7:16 PM, Carolina Rossini <carolina.rossini at gmail.com> wrote:

> We have done this over the summer within my team, and it might also be
> helpful for this group. It is an extensive chart comparing every
> principles and statements from diverse stakeholder groups. I am also
> adding a short analysis of the rhetoric used by the groups in the
> statements.

Carolina -

Thanks to you (and Jeonghyun) for putting this together and sharing it!

It is particularly helpful taxonomy of areas of similarity in the various
Internet principles out there; it makes one wonder whether review of this
information by the various stakeholder groups might lead to finding areas
of commonality of principles and beliefs for joint follow-up.

Thanks again!
/John

Disclaimer:  My views alone (but hopefully in common with others appreciating
             this effort)