[bestbits] Re: Visa on Arrival letter for IGF 2013

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 22:19:52 EDT 2013

This is very unfortunate.

I know at least 3 people who have canceled their participation because this
letter did not come in time. I cannot say how many will cancel in all. This
request was made for months, clarification was sought for weeks!

The Chair of West Africa IGF and the Côte d'Ivoire delegation canceled
after we coould not hear from you.

Just sad about the whole thing.  I had to personally travel to Nigeria to
process a visa.
I just need to register my disappointment.  This letter could have come 7
days ago and it would have saved us a lot of trouble!

Thanks, anyway.

Nnenna