[bestbits] here it is - Brazilian delegation

João Carlos R. Caribé joao.caribe at me.com
Fri Oct 18 23:37:41 EDT 2013

Oh Joana, hot debates could be run, and the Brazilian Government schizophrenia will show up.

I never imagined that this IGF would be so fun with chit on fan ?
_
João Carlos Caribé
(021) 8761 1967
(021) 4042 7727
Skype joaocaribe
Enviado via iPad

> Em 19/10/2013, às 11:30, Joana Varon <joana at varonferraz.com> escreveu:
>
> Though not in the list, Virgilio Almeida, from Ministry of Science and Tech is coming too.. which is good... he was in Seoul Cyberspace Conference and will be attending IGF on a last hour call from our President.
>
> Its actually very interesting, we have Ministry of Communications, Anatel, CGI.br, Ministry of Science and Technology and an Ambassador. I've never seen such a diverse and High Level Brazilian Delegation coming to the IGF.
>

>> On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 12:24 PM, João Carlos R. Caribé <joao.caribe at me.com> wrote:
>> Jesus!
>>
>> The Internet number one enemy Paulo Bernado, the Minister are coming? It's not good...
>>
>> _
>> João Carlos Caribé
>> (021) 8761 1967
>> (021) 4042 7727
>> Skype joaocaribe
>> Enviado via iPad
>>
>>> Em 19/10/2013, às 10:18, Carolina Rossini <carolina.rossini at gmail.com> escreveu:
>>>

>>> BRAZIL	 Ms.	Nararé	Bretas
>>> BRAZIL	Mr.	Valdir	Moysés Simão
>>> BRAZIL	Mr.	Raphael	Mandarino Jr
>>> BRAZIL	 Mr.	Jeferson	Nacif
>>> BRAZIL	Mr.	Marcelo bechara	de Souza Hobaika
>>> BRAZIL	Mr.	Flavio	Lenz Cesar
>>> BRAZIL	Mr.	Paulo Bernardo	Silva
>>> BRAZIL	Mr.	Everton	Lucero
>>> BRAZIL	Mr.	BENEDICTO	FONSECA