[NCSG-Discuss] [governance] RE: [bestbits] Rousseff & Chehade: Brazil will host world event on Internet governance in 2014

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 22:06:24 EDT 2013

Brazil does have a big delegation this year. Many from CGI.Br are coming.
Also MC&T (which we all have to worry about...)

We will have:
our ambassador Benedicto Fonseca and Everton
Paulo Bernardo (Ministry of Communications)
Virgilio Almeida (Secretary for ICTs, Ministry of Communication)
a representative from ANATEL
a representative from our Ministry of Defense (!)
A big group of counselors from CGI.Br, thankfully, including CA, Percival
Henriques, Demi and others
and civil society:
Joana - CTS/FGV
Joao Caribe
Jorge Machado - GPOPAI/USP and OKF-Br
Carol (me) - New America and board of OKF-Br
etc

Carol