[bestbits] Logistical note for Best Bits meeting participants

joy joy at apc.org
Wed Oct 16 16:34:24 EDT 2013

Hi all - since Parminder and I are facilitating this opening session and
the definitions discussion, I think it would be useful to collate some
of these ideas, with your permission :-)
If others have ideas or suggestions they would like to share beforehand,
please do so,  I have started a pirate pad for this purpose:
http://piratepad.net/rLCbNUxTtZ

Kind regards

Joy Liddicoat