[bestbits] Do we really want to shoot in Dilma's foot?

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Tue Oct 15 03:54:24 EDT 2013

Thanks, Bill, for sharing this valuable information! This perspective
certainly helps gain a more well-rounded understanding of what is going
on.

FWIW I agree with the NTIA's assessment that the US “oversight” role of
ICANN is in today's constellation nothing but a political liability for
the US; it is not a source of true power of any kind that would be of
value to the US.

Greetings,
Norbert