[bestbits] Do we really want to shoot in Dilma's foot?

Gene Kimmelman genekimmelman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 09:43:11 EDT 2013

This back and forth conversation has been very interesting.  The only thing I have to add is that I believe we should try to keep all options open as possible paths forward, and as Anja has been suggesting focus in Bali on what our substantive demands are from policymakers and the corporate sector. I don't believe it is useful to guess motives of various players, but instead take advantage of possible opportunities and develop a more robust CS agenda.  The forum (or fora) for resolving our demands may be more clear over time, as these various initiatives unfold.