[bestbits] Re: [governance] Rousseff & Chehade: Brazil will host world event on Internet governance in 2014

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 13:09:50 EDT 2013

Would now/Bali be a good time to discuss what possible roles/contributions
an IGF might play in a Brazil led IG initiative..perhaps by
reviewing/identifying precisely what contributions the IGF has made overall
to IG to date. Something I would be very interested to hear the various IGF
insiders/old timers like Bill/Adam/Anriette and Avri make a brief
presentation on at BB perhaps.