[bestbits] Re: [governance] MIPOC

Anja Kovacs anja at internetdemocracy.in
Thu Nov 7 10:40:45 EST 2013

The idea is to redeem it.

And that would be required even in Wolfgang's proposal. There wouldn't be
any point either in having another body on top of/besides an ineffective
MAG if the MAG will actually be the body that supposedly has to translate
into program recommendations of that other body.

Either way, we need a MAG that works well.

Anja

--
Dr. Anja Kovacs
The Internet Democracy Project