[bestbits] Joint civil society endorsements for London meeting of High-Level Panel

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Nov 29 00:18:08 EST 2013

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for this.

I have a concern.  But first could you please explain who was involved in the selection process, who from which organizations, what criteria considered, who were the candidates considered.

My experience of trying to co-coordinate CS contributions to IG topics for a couple of years during the Tunis phase of WSIS and later involvement with the first couple of years of IGF, this just doesn't sit well with me.

Thank you.

Adam