[bestbits] FW: BB/ Brazil summit input - expression of interest

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Wed Nov 27 07:05:47 EST 2013

Latest expressions of interest

Just to remind everyone – I’m not putting anything together for Stream 1, my only interest is in stream 3 and one aspect of stream 2 – free expression and privacy

Stream 1

Stream 2

Stream 3

Recommendation on process issues for the conference (remote participation, stakeholder representation and selection)

Substantive input on universal Internet principles (based on Marco Civil and/or other existing principles documents).

Substantive input on an institutional framework for multistakeholder Internet governance including: 1. Internationalisation of ICANN (based on existing work done by Internet Governance Project and/or others). 2. Orphan issues (based on existing proposals put before the WGEC and the recommendations of the Correspondence Group).

Andrew

Submission on the first high level principle dealing with free expression, privacy etc. > asserting ICCPR standards on free expression.

Submission on reforming internet governance that keep the dispersed structure and multi-stakeholder participation (which is likely to include ideas on internationalising ICANN and strengthening the IGF)

Matthew

Nnenna

Claudio

x - contribute, not lead

Valeria/ APC

x - contribute

x - contribute

Marianne/ IRP

Jeanette

x - listen and comment

Anriette APC

Anja

Joana

M. Gurstein

Marilia/ Joana

3.1/3.2

Pranesh

Carolina

Misha

Parminder

Andrew Puddephatt | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Executive Director
Development House, 56–64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT