[bestbits] internet governac ereform

Andrew Puddephatt Andrew at gp-digital.org
Wed Nov 27 05:29:42 EST 2013

I've had about 12 people from the list indicate that they are interested in working on proposals for internet governance reform (issue 3).  As more are coming in from the list I thought the best place to start with be with a simple survey designed to gather our different perceptions of the problem and solution.  So Here's a survey monkey I've set up - a simple 4 questions but they need filling in as comprehensively as possible.  My plan would be to have the survey results available to everyone on the list.

Using the survey I should be able to group areas of interest and suggest a work plan for those who agree on basic propositions.  If there are different directions obvious at this stage it should be easy to suggest who works with whom.

It would be very helpful if you could fill this in by December 10th - International Human Rights Day!

I'll fill it in myself and if anyone wants to see my answers before they do the survey themselves (to see the level of details that's helpful) let me know

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YXPV2BD

Andrew Puddephatt | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Executive Director
Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT
T: +44 (0)20 7549 0336 | M: +44 (0)771 339 9597 | Skype: andrewpuddephatt
gp-digital.org