[bestbits] Brazil meeting - CS representation

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Sat Nov 23 10:30:24 EST 2013

Marilia Maciel [2013-11-23 09:40]:
> Strange because it was not only me. Several people from different groups
> complained during ICANN about singing up to this list and receiving
> nothing.

It wasn't just you.  The folks behind the 1net site (AfriNIC with
ICANN?) make a mistake.

There was supposed to be a "discuss" ML on 1net.org. Many people signed
up for that since it was on the main page on the earlier version of
1net.org, but that doesn't exist (if it ever did).

Now, after the redesign, 1net.org is directing people to the
i-coordination ML on nro.net.

The good thing is that the archives are available here:
https://nro.net/pipermail/i-coordination/

~ Pranesh

--
Pranesh Prakash