[bestbits] Important: letter to Brazil government on CS representation

Anja Kovacs anja at internetdemocracy.in
Fri Nov 22 14:14:28 EST 2013

Dear Mawaki,

Thank you for these comments. I will share them with our liaisons and
others who were involved in drafting the latter. However, seeing that these
are purely editorial, if I have not heard back from them in time, I hope
you will agree to us going ahead with the letter as is?

Do please let us know.

Thanks and best regards,
Anja